In this workshop you will learn how to screen print onto fabric using paper stencils, and then make your own lampshade using the fabric.
During the course you will learn how to prepare your design ready for print, cut your own paper stencil and then print your design onto fabric.
You will then cure the fabric before creating you very own 30cm drum lampshade to take home.
- Screen printing can get a bit messy, aprons are provided but it's a good idea to wear some old clothes.
- If you have some drawings or ideas bring them along. Bold simple designs work best for paper stencils.
- This class is perfect for beginners, no experience needed!
- The workshop will run from 10.30 - 4.00 (aprox) in our workshop in Penygroes.
- There will be space for four people on each course, see below for dates.
- Tea, Coffee and cake included, but bring your own lunch!