Learn how to screen-print your own tea towels.
Our beginners course in screen printing is perfect for learning the basics of hand screen printing. During the course you will learn how to prepare your design ready for printing before cutting your own paper stencil. You will then use the paper stencil to screen-print on to a tea towel.
- The price includes two blank tea towels for printing, extra items can be purchased on the day.
- Screen printing can get a bit messy, aprons are provided but it's a good idea to wear some old clothes.
- If you have some drawings or ideas bring them along. Bold simple designs work best for paper stencils.
- This class is perfect for beginners, no experience needed!
- The workshop will run from 10.00 - 2.00 (aprox) in our studio in Penygroes.
- There will be space for four people on each course, see below for dates.
- Tea, Coffee and cake included, but bring your own lunch!